Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Is In The Air

Harper's teacher sent me this picture last night. As you can see, Harper and Luke are best buddies.



8 comments:

Natasha said...

aww! Cute!

lauriecooper said...

okay - so don't click on the link in the second comment from "miss" - yikes!

I love that kid btw.

Elaine said...

Stupid spammers! I deleted that comment. There take that!

rob said...

Just a few quick questions then Mr "Luke" if that is your real name... :
Full name?
Residence address?
D.O.B.?
SSN?
City and State of Birth?
Occupation?
Vehicle?
Have you ever been arrested?
Do you drink?... What type?
Do you smoke?... What?
Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
SSN? (I know I asked twice tell me again!)
What are your intentions concerning my only daughter?

Francy said...

Haha, that's funny Rob! It reminds me of when Sarah declared in kindergarten that she was in love with a boy in her class, Ron almost fell out of his chair and yelled, "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED!"

melanie said...

I would think Rob could find all that info out himself now.

It looks like Luke has a ponytail.

rob said...

You can't discover deception if you don't ask questions to which you already know the answer.

I have a confidential informant that tells me "Luke" is good people.

melanie said...

ohhh, that's brilliant! i must remember that!