Rob has today off, so he and Harper are hanging out. Whenever Rob is home alone with Harper, he sends me pictures of their adventures - probably to reassure me that she's fine and that the house isn't burning down. I appreciate the gesture. Here are the pictures that were in my inbox when I got to work this morning.
A car seat makes for a comfortable way to sit at the front door and watch all of our neighbors struggle to get up the (tiny) hill at the top of our street.

Putting her new snow suit on to brave the flurries outside

Happy Snow Day!

3 comments:
She gets cuter with every picture. I love to see little kids all bundled up like that. I always wonder if it is hard to walk as it looks. I hope they have a fun day together.
Your house always looks clean.
NOT that mine isn't always clean (ahem, no comments please).
That is so sweet of them...you know they are thinking of you during their day. :) I love the car seat picture. The divider thingy (?) that has the music sheets on it is neat-I would love to have something like that in the corner of at least one of our rooms!
Post a Comment