Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Kind Of

Uggggg! Totally did not set my alarm last night and overslept this morning. Not a huge deal because I have an awesome job where I don't have a particular time that I have to be there in the morning. But still, my morning routine was obliterated. I am a creature of habit and when my habits are disrupted, I am disrupted. Luckily, I have a cool baby that puts things in perspective and sings songs to me in the car to brighten my day.

On a completely unrelated note... Does anyone else remember Shamrock Shakes from McDonalds? Why can't you get them anymore? They totally rocked! I did a quick google search and found this website that is devoted to helping people locate the rare establishment that still serves them. Sadly, none in my area. Oh well.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is that shake in a plant?? Maybe that is why no one buys them.

Francy said...

Were they mint flavored? I remember them but I don't think I ever tried one.

melanie said...

The closest one is in West Chester. You've tempted me to get one, but McDonald's is out until Easter for me.