A couple things for today...
- First, American Idol so got it wrong last night. Didi should not have been the one to go. I can think of at least 2 people (not mentioning any names, Katie and Siobhan) who are not as talented as Didi. But, I guess I can't complain too much because I didn't vote. Now, I think I'll jump on the bandwagon and root for Crystal.
- Just in time for Easter, Harper has pink eye and an ear infection. Darn you baby school. Rob took her to the doctor this morning and the good news is that we caught it early enough that she can just take oral antibiotics instead of having to do eye drops. Silver lining, right?
- Speaking of Rob and Harper, they are best buddies these days. Harper wants very little to do with me when he's around. She even tells me "no come, Mommy" when they go down stairs in the morning. Oh well. It's just one of those things.
- Here are some pictures from the Easter egg hunt last Saturday.



2 comments:
I think I've said this before, but I love how she looks so much like her dad. So cute. So sorry about the pink eye and ear infection! I can't believe Eliana has yet to get sick after both of the others were. They had been so all over each other. I guess it can still happen. Sickies stink!
The pictures are adorable, as always.
We are NOT Siobhan fans.
Post a Comment