We had a family outing to the ball park last night to see the Nashville Sounds take on the Oklahoma City Red Hawks. It was great. We braved the weather and had an awesome time. Here are some cell phone pictures of our night.

We had great seats right behind home plate!

This kid has a serious attention span for a two year old. She loved watching all the action.

Speaking of action, here's an action shot of some singing and clapping.

Have I mentioned that I am chopped liver when he's around?


It did sprinkle periodically, but she didn't care one bit. And I only cared half of one bit.

Right when we walked into the stadium, a super nice usher gave Harper a batting practice ball. She slept with it last night.

Such a fun night. I think we just might have to do it again.
1 comment:
Ok, you know I never going to comment on anything sports related, but I noticed that in your last two posts Harper is wearing raincoats. Two different, vibrant, stylish and fashion forward raincoats. That's all I needed to say.
Post a Comment