Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Update


We packed a lot into this weekend. Here's the rundown:
  • Up early on Saturday morning to go to the gym. I took a kickboxing class that completely kicked my butt. There was a woman in the class who had to be at least 7 months pregnant. She utterly schooled me. It was awesome (heavy on the sarcasm). But, at least I went. Hopefully, I'll do better next time.
  • Took Harper swimming after my kickboxing class. She's a fish.
  • Later that day, we hung out with some friends and went to the zoo. Here's a picture of Harper and her buddy Cooper.
  • At the zoo, I realized that my kid is super brave. We went to an animal show and when the trainer brought out a humongous tarantula, Harper said "Me hold it?" It was literally as big as her face.
  • Went to church on Sunday morning. Music was great. Message was great. If you're in this neck of the woods, you should check it out.
  • While the kiddo napped and Rob was at work, I watched the second Twilight movie. It was ok. I liked the first one better. Don't judge me.


1 comment:

Christina said...

I am thinking I need to get to the gym. I tried to do the 30 Day Shred, and did it for about six days, then started drinking soda and eating badly again!! I need to do something out of the house. Grrr. I'm starting to look pregnant myself, and I'm NOT!
That is funny about Harper and the tarantula! She seems to get it honest-her parents are not weenies. :)