

Not sure why anyone would continue to drive through standing water like that. You're only asking for trouble.
Case in point... Rob took this one of several trucks that got swept away and ended up in a river bed. 
My friend Lynette took this one of a man being rescued near her house.

My friend Steve took this one just up the street from where he lives.
These next few were taken by a friend who lives about 45 minutes North West of Nashville. The flooding is extremely widespread.



Trying to make the best of the situation at a hotel in East Nashville

While this is a terrible situation, I am proud of the way my community is coming together to help one another. If you live in this neck of the woods, please consider volunteering or donating to relief efforts.
2 comments:
Wow. Praying for all of you guys!
I can't believe I haven't been over here before now...you guys were on my mind. It seems like you were not affected so badly?
I am so sad to hear about all of this! Glad you are okay.
Post a Comment