98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Saturday Night Fever
On Saturday night, Harper and I watched the new Chipmunk's movie. I'll be honest and tell you that it wasn't the best movie ever. But, Harper liked all of the singing and dancing. In fact, it inspired her to do a little dancing of her own.
I thought the first was so much better. Jack thought this one was great and I'm okay going along with him even though I'm telling you the truth right here.
1 comment:
I thought the first was so much better. Jack thought this one was great and I'm okay going along with him even though I'm telling you the truth right here.
Post a Comment