98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Harper and Harrison
These kids could do their own E*TRADE commercial. Don't ya think?
E, you should do a blog contest for the best caption for this photo. You could give away a sweet prize like a trip to the Bahamas or an iPad. Just some ideas...I'm sure you'd have bigger prizes in mind.
3 comments:
E, you should do a blog contest for the best caption for this photo. You could give away a sweet prize like a trip to the Bahamas or an iPad. Just some ideas...I'm sure you'd have bigger prizes in mind.
That is hilarious!
HAAA HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment