As is tradition when we go back to Cincinnati, Harper had a photo shoot with our awesome friend, Andrea. It was great! Andrea and Harper both did a fantastic job. See for yourself. And then check out Andrea's photography blog. If you need some pictures taken, she's the girl for the job!
And these were taken on the side of the road. Seriously. We saw this patch of daisies on the side of the road, pulled into the nearest driveway, jumped out, got the shots, and jumped back in the car.



Andrea rocks! We got so many great pictures that day. Harper is growing up so fast that I am truly grateful to have these images to remember this time in our lives. Thanks again, my friend.



3 comments:
Andrea does rock!! Those are absolutely beautiful.
Wonderful treasures!! She is a gorgeous girl. I'm sorry to say it, in a way. People always say to me how pretty my girls are (and Christian, too, but not pretty...whatever), and I cringe because I want more for them than that. But...at the same time, they are lovely. So is Harper. I just pray all the time for their sweetness to grow, too...so I'll pray the same for your baby girl. Then they can be beautiful and kind-double blessing. :)
I hope that came across the right way!
Christina- I totally know what you mean.
Post a Comment