Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catch Up

I've been at a workshop on career development for the last two days. It was awesome, but my brain's a little fried. So... here's a quick bullet list of what's been going on.
  • Harper got a new night light. I gave her the choice of these two and guess which one she picked.
To no one's surprise, she picked the princess one.

  • My grandma will be 90 years old in October. And yet, she'll still jump on the back of a 4-wheeler. That is the definition of awesome.


  • It was inevitable. My husband pulled me over last night. Good thing it was only to say hello and not because I ran a stop sign.


  • Harper has a new best friend. A watering can.
They do everything together. She slept with it last night.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh. Sarah say's "Hi!"

(still can't remember my google password.)
Julie

puddlegirl said...

She's a sweety butt. I like her! :)