There's no doubt about it. This is a love song. I used to think it was weird to sing love songs to God. Songs about how awesome God is I got. Songs about how much God loves us I got. Songs about just about every other aspect of God I got. But I didn't get the love songs. I just didn't see God in that way. But after hearing this song, I'm starting to come around. Maybe it's because I'm starting to become more aware of the characteristics of God in my marriage. Maybe it's because God is using this song to chip away at my heart and teach me more about what he's like. He likes to do that with me.
What about you? Do you see God in this way? Are there other things about God that you thought didn't apply to you, but now do? Just wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment