98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Typical
This is what I deal with. Pigtails pulled out. Sock taken off and inserted in mouth.
While I was putting the sock back on, she complained that it was wet.
Oh boy-a reminder of my son. We had to use the knobbies that go on top of shoes and store the laces so he couldnt get at them, otherwise every trip we had to put the shoes on again on arrival. he still does it and he is 17. I highly recommend flip flops for any warm weather wear!
3 comments:
Before I saw the pic I thought you were talking about Rob ;)
Nice... ^--- thanks for that Steve... I know better than to pull out my pigtails. =)
Oh boy-a reminder of my son. We had to use the knobbies that go on top of shoes and store the laces so he couldnt get at them, otherwise every trip we had to put the shoes on again on arrival. he still does it and he is 17. I highly recommend flip flops for any warm weather wear!
Post a Comment