98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Cotton Candy
We went to a baseball game with some friends last night. I think the highlight of the night was watching Harper's first experience with cotton candy.
How cute...I love the stages! Thanks for your comment...and for reading all that. Talk about a commitment. :) Did she love the game as much as the cotton candy?
2 comments:
How cute...I love the stages!
Thanks for your comment...and for reading all that. Talk about a commitment. :)
Did she love the game as much as the cotton candy?
I love you simply for that last photo ... SO funny!
Post a Comment