Friday, October 22, 2010

Thelma and Louise

Last night Harper and I got to have dinner with one of my old friends, Sarah, and her friend, Alice. I met Sarah when we were both 17. We were junior councilors at a summer camp. It's been about 10 years since I last saw her - mostly because she lives in England and I live...well...here. 10 years brings about a lot of changes. But it was nice to sit down and have dinner with someone and still be able to connect after all these years. 

Alice, Harper, and Sarah

Sarah and Alice are doing something that most of us dream of doing but never actually do. They're on a month long cross country trek. They started in LA and have been winding their way east. Eventually, they'll end up in New York and fly back to England. How cool is that? I'll admit it. I'm pretty jealous. 


1 comment:

Christina said...

That is brave of them!
Harper is so cute...she looks like she is having the best time. :)