Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quality Time

The last couple days have been fun. Lot's of quality hang-out time with the kiddo.

On Christmas Eve, I had to drop into the lab for a little bit. Apparently, cells do not recognize Christmas as an official holiday. Harper came too. She's a good helper!


Last night, we went out to dinner with some friends and Harper tried her first piece of sushi.



She didn't love it, but she didn't spit it out. Well done. 

While I don't have a picture of this next one, I hope you will be able to picture it in your head. Harper got an umbrella for Christmas. Of all the things she got, I think she likes the umbrella the best. She's been  taking it everywhere with her. She even sleeps with it. Last night, as I was trying to get her ready for bed, she grabbed the umbrella and started singing this song over and over again. "Let's get this party started! Put this umbrella on your head and wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!" Classic Harper.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can so picture it!!Why are their favorites always the simple inexpensive things?

Christina said...

Hilarious.
And, the sushi?! I won't even put it in my mouth. :)