My least favorite day of the year used to be the day after my birthday. Now my least favorite day is definitely the day after Harper's birthday.
Not only are all of the birthday festivities over, but Grandma and Pap also went back to Florida this morning.
The only one more upset about this than I am is Harper. She thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with them. I think the feeling was mutual.


4 comments:
You know what always beats the day after birthday blues -- cake for breakfast! And singing this song while you eat cake for breakfast!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRBHlcv-5_w
Nice, Fran! Harper did have cake for breakfast. I held strong and resisted. I'm not sure I'll be able to muster up the willpower tomorrow though...
The fact that you will still have cake in your house to have for breakfast today is not something I can even wrap my brain around!
That is rough! I hope the time flies until you see them again!!
Post a Comment