Sunday, February 13, 2011

Playdate

Yesterday, Harper had a playdate with her friend, Avery, and I had a playdate with Avery's mom, Kim. It was pretty fun for all of us. The girls were generally uncooperative when it came to picture taking. This is the best one I got.


After all the playing we did in the morning, I was certain Harper would take a monumental nap. And she did although it was on the floor instead of in her bed.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Playdates are the best. And they are as much for mom as they are for the kids.

Christina said...

Who cares where they're sleeping, as long as they are sleeping? That's what I think. I've had kids sleeping in carseats and high chairs, too. :)

Christina said...

I wanted to tell you your comment on my picture of Eliana's crazy hair made me laugh. It does look like she has some wild powers.