Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She Prefers Baby Dolls To Bunnies

Last week Harper and I met our buddy, Katie, for lunch and bunnies. And by bunnies, I mean that we went to Phillips Toy Mart to see their annual display of bunnies.




If you are ever in Nashville, I would highly recommend going to this toy store. Whether you have kids or not, this place is an experience. They've been in business since 1946 and every millimeter of their store is jam packed with toys (and not just the every day run of the mill toys that you find at Target. I'm talking about some of the coolest toys I've ever seen.)

But getting back to the bunnies... Every year they have a different theme for their display. This year it was The Year of the Rabbit (which was very appropriate, because Katie and her husband are about to move to China!).




Katie and I thought the bunnies were awesome. Harper was a little more impressed by the array of baby doll accessories in the isle next to the bunnies.




I love the expression on Katie's face in this one!


I tried and tried to get Harper to stand in front of the bunnies and smile. This was the best shot I got. If it looks like she is in pain, she is. Posing for pictures is torture when there are baby dolls to inspect.

1 comment: