1. Tomorrow, I'm leaving for science summer camp for a week. Actually, I'm going to a Gordon Research Conference on tissue repair and regeneration. The conference is being held at a picturesque little college in New Hampshire. We are staying in the dorms so it kind of feels like summer camp. I get to give a talk about my research (new ways to repair blood vessels).
Never been to New Hampshire before. It should be fun.
2. I'm going to miss these two.
3. My anniversary is on Saturday. Did you know that we got married in Las Vegas?
We've been married six whole years. Here's to sixty more!



4 comments:
Have a great trip, and Happy Anniversary!
I bet you went to science summer camp when you were a kid, didn't you! Happy Anniversary!
Your wedding photos are beautiful! Love the dress! Happy Anniversary!
...
Change ME please
Post a Comment