Harper busted her mouth on a bookshelf last night.
She's a tough kid. She cried for literally 60 seconds and then started singing a song. I, on the other hand, was scared half to death. There was so much blood, I thought she knocked her teeth out.
This kid is single handedly shaving years off of my life. She clearly does not realize how much my sanity hinges on her well being. If she did, she would not put a blanket over her head and run around the living room for fun. Yep, that's how she got hurt. She ran head first into the bookshelf. Three year olds are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.


3 comments:
Ouch!! Poor Mommy, I feel your pain! It is harder on us, I think. Hope she heals quickly.
Thanks Janelle! I know you can relate. Gavin's had some good boo boos too!
She talked about Fight Club, didn't she.
Post a Comment