98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Dad Job
Some things are dad jobs. Throwing the kid into the air? Dad job.
Teaching her how to jump off of the fountain without her floaty?
Great pics! Cleaning up puke is a Dad job at my house since seeing and smelling puke makes Mom puke. Unlike you, I don't have any pictures of that Dad job to share though.
Thanks Fran! My cell phone takes better pictures than my regular camera! While Rob and I share kid puke duties, cleaning up cat puke falls squarely on my shoulders.
2 comments:
Great pics! Cleaning up puke is a Dad job at my house since seeing and smelling puke makes Mom puke. Unlike you, I don't have any pictures of that Dad job to share though.
Thanks Fran! My cell phone takes better pictures than my regular camera! While Rob and I share kid puke duties, cleaning up cat puke falls squarely on my shoulders.
Post a Comment