I love this.
Some of the language is colorful, but look past that.
This is golden information.
Socks on the floor next to the laundry hamper, mustard left out on the counter, crumbs everywhere, dishes that can't find their way into the dishwasher --- all small potatoes.
I love my husband and I'm willing to pay the price of admission to keep doing what we're doing.
4 comments:
Ha, that's excellent.
That's good stuff.
Even more than the price of admission, I like his idea that everyday we have to try to be the person we tried to be when we first met our spouse (live the lies we told- while they were probably unintentional). That person is sometimes a better person than the person of today...humm.
Some of what he says is very similar to stuff Tim Keller has to say in one of his latest books (Meaning of Marriage, with his wife Kathy). Very interesting (clearly a different perspective on marriage, if you are familiar with Keller) (pastor in Manhattan, PCA). Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment