Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mish Mash

1. Harper took the Kindle Fire to bed last night and, unbeknownst to me, purchased 3 cartoons. Luckily, the damage was only about $25. But, jeez oh man! She's 4! How does she even know how to navigate my Kindle to the amazon webpage to buy cartoons!?! I was surprised at how willingly she went to bed last night. Now I know why!


2. Morning sickness is no joke.


3. Cereal and Law & Order are a pregnant girl's best friends at 4am.


4. I've resorted to looking at Harper's baby pictures to remind me that the end justifies the means. Here are two of my favorites.



See? Totally worth all the sickness. 

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am sorry you are feeling so bad! That is no fun at all. Keep keeping your eye on the prize! ;)
We had a similar issue as you did with the Kindle. Not pleasant. What was I saying about prizes...?
Just kidding! :)
As another blogger that I read might say...parenting - it's not for the faint of heart.

Christa said...

Awwwe. You make such cute babies. Can't wait to see if you're having a boy or a girl. Congrats again!