Monday, September 29, 2008

NKOTB

So last night I had an interesting experience. As Harper and I sat on the couch flipping through the channels, I noticed that VH1 was broadcasting live from the New Kids On The Block concert in Boston (yep, they're back). Not wanting to miss the chance to share this cultural event with my daughter, we watched on. It was a rather surreal experience. I was sitting on the couch with my 7 month old daughter watching the New Kids. Totally weird...

4 comments:

melanie said...

Elaine has a blog - I'm telling!

NKOTB. Of all the acronyms my kids know, this is the one that shocks me the most. Whodathunkit? So tell...are you a fan?

Elaine said...

I must confess, as an 8 year old, I had a NKOTB poster above my bed.

Allison said...

Oh..oh..oh..oh...
oh...oh...o...o...

The right stuff....

My mom took me to their concert in 3rd grade. I have all the dolls still and Ava plays with them.

I wasn't allowed to hang posters on my wall as a kid...only on the back of my door- what a rip off. but there was one on there...I think they were on a ladder or something.

Unknown said...

This was my absolute favorite band! I had the posters, the T-shirts, and it was my very first concert!