Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chuck Norris Rules


I love Chuck Norris facts
  • Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. 
  • If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than you. 
  • Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise. 
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice. 
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants. 
And my personal favorite...
  • Chuck Norris rhymes with orange. 

What's your favorite Chuck Norris fact?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris has been to Mars, that is why there is no expedience of life left.
(This is Ian's new favorite past time You two will have to talk!!!)

lauriecooper said...

he's a conservative - this one is really true!

missELAINEeous said...

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door

I once bought my Dad a shirt decorated with Chuck Norris facts. Many were very inappropriate for mixed company, so I chose the one above.

Unknown said...

Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg.

carlee said...

When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he isn't lifting himself up— he's pushing the Earth down.

DanThoms said...

I like "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise. "

melanie said...

Can I just say...I don't get the orange one?

Amy said...

This is so funny! I like ole' Chuck too...but my favorite is Steven Segall, Please nobody send me hate mail!