I would rather be...
Today I am stealing an idea from a few of my favorite blogs. The concept is simple. Leave a comment and finish the rest of the sentence.
For me, I would rather be having lunch with my mom and my daughter in sunny Florida. How about you? Don't worry, your boss doesn't read my blog. Heck, my boss doesn't even read my blog. You can be honest.
8 comments:
You said the concept was simple. I guess not simple enough for me. I read it 3 times and I couldn't find the blank? Or were we supposed to use blanks from other blogs? Maybe I should go back and read again?
Found it! I would rather be smarter than dumber, so I wouldn't leave dumb comments and have to come back and comment again.
Andrea- That ranks right up there with the dog comment I left on Ryan's blog.
I would rather be home, snuggled with Carol under a blanket on the couch while we drank hot chocolate and watched a silly movie.
I would rather be in St.Croix, sitting on the beach with my honey while the kids played in the sand.
I haven't laughed that hard at someone's comment since your comment on Ryan's blog and then YOU mentioned the same thing!
Thanks, Andrea!
I'm sorry, but I can't answer the question right now.
Still laughing too hard.
I would rather be taking a nap.
I would rather be at my dad's house in California eating some of Cherie's awesome cooking and having her teach me how to make a quilt.
Erin Hull
Post a Comment