Guilty pleasures - we all have them, it's just that some of us are more willing to admit what they are. In an effort to be more transparent and to encourage those around me to be more transparent (hint, hint - leave a comment), here are some of my guilty pleasures.
- Justin Timberlake - enough said

- Reality TV - including but certainly not limited to American Idol, Top Chef, and anything that involves parenting large numbers of children (Jon & Kate, 17 Kids and Counting, etc)
- Pink Nail Polish - never on the fingernails (chips too easily) but always on the toes

Ok, now it's your turn. What are your guilty pleasures?
5 comments:
Used to be The Sopranos until I broke free of that. Cookies and cream ice cream with lots of melted peanut butter on top when the fat grams in the ice cream just isn't enough, and now for the big one:
Paris Hilton's my new BFF.
Thank GOODNESS we don't have cable here in Ohio. It's all the free satellite in Minnesota's fault.
Erin Hull
Does Harper time count as my guilty pleasure? If not, then SOAPNET and The Bachelor and riding around in the car with BOSTON blaring.
My guilty pleasure happens to be cross stitching snarky phrases from Julie Jackson's Subversive Cross Stitch site...
http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/
It's not for everyone, but it happens to be right up my alley.
I'm also not generally a commenter. But you left a picture of JT up for us to enjoy, so I had to leave you a comment since you asked so nicely AND provided us with eye candy.
Take it easy.
P.S. Harper is a DOLL!
1.) Shopping Clearance racks, especially when we are out of Garage Sale season. I'm going through withdrawal.
2.) Listening to Destiny's Child, Kanye West, or Black Eyed Peas
3.) Facebook... I am an addict.
(And Erin mine is worse than Paris Hilton when we lived @ my in-laws for a month I watched Rock of Love.)
- Diet coke from a fountain (though I REALLY need to find places that keep caffeine-free diet on tap)
- Melatonin supplements... best sleep EVER. (I have to give this up, too. I will miss them.)
- Blue ice cream at Kings Island. I don't know what it is, but it's delicious and I can't stop thinking about it.
- Any Celebreality show, Rock of Love, or Charm School show on VH1. It just makes me feel better about life. Not that I'm judging people, but it's good to know that I'm not on those shows.
-Naps, but only when I wake up in time for the nap to be refreshing instead of detrimental.
Post a Comment