98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
New T-Shirt Idea
You've all seen the "My Grandma Went To Florida And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt" shirts, right? Well, here's Harper's version.
Yep. It's true. Can you believe it? What's next???
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww man!!! And I stuck my finger in that stuff!!!!
I think my eye feels funny now, does it look red to you? Awwww man!!!
That stinks. Poor Harper. Not that this is any consolation, but I have heard the first year (sorry) in day care is the worst. After that, their little immune systems have built up a resistance to all the germs. Maybe once sping is officially here it will get better.
I had pink eye too this week!!!! It was horrible, I don't know where I got it from but thankfully my daughter hasn't showed any signs. I hope Harper gets to feeling better soon!
4 comments:
Awww man!!! And I stuck my finger in that stuff!!!!
I think my eye feels funny now, does it look red to you? Awwww man!!!
: )
That stinks. Poor Harper. Not that this is any consolation, but I have heard the first year (sorry) in day care is the worst. After that, their little immune systems have built up a resistance to all the germs. Maybe once sping is officially here it will get better.
I had pink eye too this week!!!! It was horrible, I don't know where I got it from but thankfully my daughter hasn't showed any signs. I hope Harper gets to feeling better soon!
Never ever ask, "What's next?"
Post a Comment