98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Science Friday - Sheep Edition
Ok, so I am definitely using the Science Friday title loosely this week (but you have to understand, I get hate mail if it's Friday and I don't do a Science Friday post). I love this video for many reasons: 1. It's ridiculously creative 2. It's real 3. It's Welsh 4. It involves sheep... the list goes on and on. Happy Friday. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brilliant
Unbaaalievable!!!
That's freaking awesome.
ok, this is hard to believekill
Post a Comment