Lunch poolside
Then Pap dipped her hands and feet in the fountain - probably her favorite thing in the whole world.


Next, a walk on the beach
Baby Footprints
Did you see that water? It came out of nowhere!
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
3 comments:
Baby footprints int he sand are the best!!!
Looks like you guys are going to have a fun week. I love seeing little kids reaction to the ocean- makes you realize what a cool thing it really is. Love you and hope you have a great Easter!
Yay for vacations!!! I miss the beach! I hope you guys have lots of fun this week!
Post a Comment