
Today, I feel totally naked. I left the house without my cell phone because I have no idea where it is and therefore it's not in my pocket where it normally resides for 12+ hours a day. Not knowing the whereabouts of my phone is completely unlike me. I am a creature of habit. I put my keys in the same place every night, I put my wallet in the same place every night, and I put my phone in the same place every night. Except last night. And now I don't know where it is. I'm sure I'll find it when I get home tonight, but as for today, I feel incomplete and naked. Can you relate?
4 comments:
That picture is very shocking!Tried to call you and tell you that but you did not answer. : )
I can so relate!! I left the house this morning without my phone and it drove me crazy all day!! As soon as I got home I had to find it, even though I had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad!!
And that picture is nasty!
As a fellow creature of habit I can very much relate to this! It drives me crazy when I forget my phone!
Ha hA! I no/nu wair ur fon wuz!
Post a Comment