
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
PT Cruisers Caught In The Act
Since I posted my theory on PT Cruisers, many people have told me their stories of inappropriate Cruiser behavior. Keep them comin'. Send me pictures. I'll post them. Here is a picture I took yesterday in my parking garage at work. I think it speaks for itself. I actually saw this lady (attempt to) park. I didn't take the picture right then (that would have been awkward), but luckily the car was still there when I left for the the day. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I took it with my cell phone.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need to read your blog daily instead of monthly so I can make timely comments on your posts. Regarding your theory on PT Cruisers: I have never seen one driven by anyone under the age of 50. Most of the drivers are also women. I don't know how this correlates to the assertions in your theory but someone needs to do a study.
Good observation, Fran. Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment