Monday, June 8, 2009

40 Years and Counting...


My mom and dad celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary yesterday. They met freshman year of high school and dated for 7 years before they got married. I dug up some old pictures to celebrate them and their marriage (they may kill me for this). Enjoy. 

I think this was my mom's senior picture. Isn't she pretty!

My mom and dad always had cool cars (and still do).

Wedding day June 7, 1969

40 years later


4 comments:

Katie said...

How sweet. Harper looks like your mama!!! You're 1/10 of the way there! :)

Kelly said...

How sweet!!! I think you look just like your mom.

Christina said...

Your mom was a very lovely young woman, and she is a beautiful grandma! Forty years is such an accomplishment! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and for theirs. :)

Allison said...

too cool. I love the pics of your mom and dad - you're a good mix of both of them. On a side note...I know you were never a fan of Barbies, but on Sunday me and my dad decided that Ava's swim Barbie reminded us of you. Haha :)