Thursday, June 18, 2009

BFF

Harper got a Glow worm last night.
The two of them have been inseparable ever since.
They ate together, they slept together, they watched morning cartoons together...
I knew Harper was awake this morning because I heard the music that the Glow worm plays when you squeeze it's belly.
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Girls are funny. Levi takes stuffed animals, dolls, or singing, dancing, blinking light, music playing, trick doing, stuffed toys of any kind, looks at them for about 4 seconds and then lifts them high over his head in order to slam it on the floor and then runs away. Usually this is accompanied by fits of maniacal laughter.

-Erin Hull

Katie said...

I think she kinda glows when I squeeze her...She def. sings/squeaks sometimes.

Christina said...

I love when they have a sweet, snuggly something. So adorable!