I love picking Harper up from baby school. Her teachers are really good about giving me the rundown of everything she did that day. Most of it is good, some of it is a little bad, and all of it is funny to me. Here are a couple comments from the past few days:
- Harper is the best cleaner-upper in the class. She loves to help put the toys away. I'm so proud about that one. We have been trying to teach her to clean up her toys when she's done playing with them at home. Looks like it's rubbing off.
- We had to change Harper into her emergency outfit today because she painted on her clothes with her applesauce at lunch. Again. Ummm...what can I say? Sometimes inspiration strikes at inconvenient times.
- Harper had to sit in time out today because she got impatient waiting in line to climb up the ladder to the sliding board and started kicking the other kids' feet to make them go faster. Where does this kind of thing come from? It's interesting to me that even at the age of 1, she experiences the feeling of impatience. I love discovering things about her personality that seem to be hardwired. Although, we will work on the kicking part...
Can I just tell you how much I love this kid? She is the best part of everyday.
2 comments:
She's awesome, I'm sad to report Harrison is into kicking as well and occasionally he hits kids at the playground for getting in his space. (and I've heard he sits on kids too) I wish I knew where it came from if you figure it out, let me know!
survival of the fittest!
Post a Comment