Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Taking A Bite Out Of Crime

The details are as follows. Yesterday at approximately 3:10pm, Harper was bitten by one of the boys in her class. As is the policy of her baby school, her teachers would not reveal the name of the biter. Harper is not a rat and has also chosen to conceal the identity of the boy. Her teachers did tell me that she did not cry. She just whimpered, pointed at her arm, and then pointed to the culprit - an amazing feat because as of 9:15 this morning, she still has teeth marks on her arm. The video that follows is my attempt to get to the bottom of this heinous crime. The names have not been changed to protect the innocent (it's ok, their moms don't read this blog).


5 comments:

lauriecooper said...

Okay - I can't take it - quit grillin the kid - I bit her alright, I bit her - I'm sorry - My mom spanked me when I was little and I'm ashamed.

puddlegirl said...

I can assure you it wasn't Harrison he's been in Cincinnati... as far as I know.

melanie said...

awwww, poor Harper.
What happens to the biter? Do they tell their parents, write them up, call the cops?

Elaine said...

The biter has to sit in time out and the parents are told. We also got an official injury report. It's really not that big of a deal.

Corey H said...

Are the biter's parents told who the bitee was?

Poor kid. :(