Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Torture

My mom is not going to like this video. She thinks it's torture to tickle a baby (and she keeps reminding me of the old wives' tale about tickling causing a baby to stutter). But I'm posting it anyway. If Harper starts to stutter, you can blame me.



7 comments:

Kelly said...

I think it is torture only if the baby doesn't like it. My son never did like to be tickled-like me so we didn't tickle him. Rebecca on the other hand didn't mind it. Harper doesn't seem to think it is torture!Cute video, but how could it not be, right?!

lauriecooper said...

Either you got a whole lot of video of Harper in the same night or that child has been wearing the same outfit for three whole days!

VERY cute!

Elaine said...

Yeah, I took all of the videos on the same night.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I would NOT be happy if she'd been wearing the same outfit for three days. For fashion-shame!

Corey H said...

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate being tickled and I always have- it makes me panic (like claustrophobia) and I used to have "accidents."

Some people don't mind though, and I don't see it as torture for kids who think it's funny. I guess everyone has their things. :)

Francy said...

Too cute! At one point when she was on her tummy wainting for you to tickle her, it looked like Harper was trying to tickle herself!

Christina said...

She was having so much fun! I love that quiet anticipation, and then the shriek! And her fingers wiggling as if to say,"Tickle, tickle?!"
So cute.