Secondly, Harper is only 17 months old and she can do the Sit-N-Spin all by herself. I was pretty impressed. I know the quality of this video is horrible. I took it with my cell phone (and I don't have a fancy-schmancy cell phone). But, you get the gist.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did that kid leave another horrible mark on Harper's arm? I would demand a muzzle on that little Hannibal Lecter. Someone better check his lunch box for a nice chianti and some fava beans before it's too late.
Haha Fran! Harrison has tried sit and spin many times. He always ends up getting nervous and jumps/rolls off. Harper is so smart!
How does Fran make everything funny? Did you meet her yet, Elaine? She's a hoot, but she's hard to find.
When are you coming up? Can I steal you for a few hours???? huh? huh? Can I? Can I?
Post a Comment