It's Fall! I love fall. It's my favorite season. I love the trees, I love the smell of burning leaves and pumpkin pie. I love wearing sweaters. I love going to pick out pumpkins. I love apple cider. Last night I celebrated the beginning of fall by getting one of my favorite fall treats at the store - Concord Grapes. Yes, they do have seeds and they are kind of like slimy eyeballs, but I love them.
2 comments:
Fall is my favorite season too. The only thing I don't like about Fall is that it's too short. When does sweater-weather start in Nashville?
By the way, you forgot to mention college football in your list of favorite things of Fall! Oh, but you're a Buckeye fan so maybe that was on purpose. :)
Yes, Fran - college football is one of my favorite things about fall. GO BUCKS!
Post a Comment