1. This blog is great. Very clever and thought provoking.
2. The Closer - my new favorite tv show.
3. Football season - Go Bucks!
4. This next one comes with a serious disclaimer. This video is outrageous. It's totally disgusting and yet fascinating all at the same time. I do not recommend you watch it under any circumstances. Actually, I don't really dig this video at all. Forget I mentioned it.
7 comments:
It is a good thing I am not a cat. I would have been dead long ago. I had to watch that video. I couldn't finish my peanut butter cookie. You would think I would learn when someone warns me about something, but no!
1) Decent blog - want to read more of it.
2) Glad you like that show - it's one of the best.
3) The Bucks got frightened this past weekend - I hope, for your sake, that game wasn't a harbinger of things to come.
4) I didn't even let the video load. Once I clicked on the link and saw the video title, I closed it immediately.
love the blog. Thanks.
Love The Closer. I'm not watching that video!
I couldn't watch it. I have never seen the closer, I like the blog, and I have something for Harper Buckeyes related.
I was too intrigued not to watch the video. I only got through the first third, and then I had to stop because I was sick to my stomach. I agree with you - a little interesting, TOTALLY disgusting!!!
absolutely love soulpancake.
you should also check out the culture making blog: http://www.culture-making.com/
Post a Comment