Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rise and Shine

I love getting Harper out of bed in the morning. She's always in a good mood. I took this video this morning and it's pretty typical of our morning routine. Notice that as soon as I open the door, she says "two." Every morning, I count to three and turn her light on. For some reason, she really likes the number two. In fact, if you ask her if she can count to three, she says "two, two, two." Every morning, as soon as she hears her door open, she says "two". I love it!




2 comments:

Francy said...

She's gorgeous! How old is she? She talks really well. I liked how she said "no" when you asked if she wants to get up and get ready for school. I get that a lot.

Christina said...

So cute. When she was lying there she looked so much like Eliana to me again! I would love it so much if E. woke up in a good mood, on her own, in her bed. She wakes up crying in the middle of the night and has to ("has to") be with me the rest of the night. I am looking forward to when we can change these habits. I don't know if she will ever wake up happy! This was a really sweet video.