Sometimes Harper likes to channel Elton John.
Spiders are not cool. Spider webs on my front porch bedazzeled with dew are cool.

I heard on my local public radio station this morning that the station is going to stop playing classical music during the day. Instead, they are going to have news programs all day long. While I thoroughly enjoy listening to NPR during my morning and afternoon commutes, I find it troubling that a public radio station in Music City is no longer going to play any music. I also find it disappointing that no other radio station in the Nashville listening radius plays classical music at all.
One more thing for today...why does Listerine have to burn the crap out of my mouth? Just wondering.
4 comments:
Fran how do you feel about this deleted comment. We have a spider web on our front porch that I cannot bear to knock down. It is at least 2 feet tall by two feet wide and it is spectacular. (I might have killed th spider though. Whoops)
That is NOT my deleted comment! I'll lay awake tonight wondering about it. I love spider webs with spiders on them. We get some big ones at my house too.
Crud! We listen to NPR during nap time just for their classical music. Guess it is back to crappy lullaby CDs...yuck!
*just found some classical stations on i tunes radio, thank God for my laptop!*
Post a Comment