Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Night

What a great night. Rob did fantastic and even won the leadership award! I'm working on piecing some video clips together. Thanks to our friend, Steve, for taking the first two pictures.

I got to pin Rob's badge on. Good thing he was wearing his bullet proof vest because I almost stuck him.

All things considered, Harper did really well at the ceremony. It was a long time to ask her to sit still and be quiet. Besides getting momentarily stuck under the pew in front of her, she came through relatively unscathed. She must have known there was going to be cake afterwards.



4 comments:

lauriecooper said...

The best looking family in the place!

Francy said...

Yes, you are a handsome family.

Christina said...

What a great feeling it must be!! Congratulations. Finishing something like that is such a big deal. My husband is trying to finish his PhD (I know it's quite different, but...still) and we are going to CELEBRATE!

Molly said...

Big congrats to Rob!! Here's to quiet nights, indeed.

I hear you on the spousal pinning duties. When Brian was promoted by the Army, I had to affix his new rank to his uniform at the unit ceremony. Based on prom experiences of decades past, I was extremely grateful that only velcro was involved.