Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Little Helper

Harper has a new toy. The swiffer. She loves it. I swiffered the kitchen floor the other day and she insisted that she help. After 30 mins, I tried to put it away but she cried, so I let her continue playing with it. I think I might be on to something here... I took these pictures with my cell phone - hence the poor quality. But you get the point.

Action Shot

Job Well Done


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She can come over to my place!! What a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

Watch out...this is how Cinderella got her start too, ya know?

Kelly said...

That's awesome!!! Jonathan used to like to sweep so much that when we would take him for a hair cut, he would sweep up his own hair and anyone elses that needed to be. Give her the vaccuum!!!

Francy said...

Kelly, my hair lady lets Sarah and Jessie sweep up their own hair too! They won't sweep at home though. You're lucky Elaine.

puddlegirl said...

What is her hourly rate?