Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Sun Also Rises

This is what my backyard looks like at about 6am. Pretty isn't in?


Harper has less appreciation for the sun than I do. When we're driving, she will often complain of the sun being in her eyes (complain is a nice way to put it). To remedy the situation, I've started handing her my sunglasses. I love this kid.


4 comments:

Francy said...

She just wants your cool shades.

rob said...

When you get up in the morning and the light is hurt your head
The first thing you do when you get up out of bed
Is hit that streets a-runnin and try to beat the masses
And go get yourself some cheap sunglasses
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

"Beauty is in the eye," they say.

Christina said...

"I love this kid."

Well, it's so hard to see why! Ha! She's too cute.