Friday, January 29, 2010

Feel Good Friday

Here are a couple things that make me happy today.

1. It's a Harper's moon tonight. If you forget what a Harper's moon is, click here. In fact, it's a very special Harper's moon tonight. It will be the biggest, brightest full moon of the year. It will seem 14% bigger and 30% brighter than a normal full moon do to the elliptical orbit of the moon around the earth. You can read more about that here.

2. Venus Williams ruffled some feathers at the Australian Open the other day when she wore this outfit. She designed it herself - including the flesh-colored undergarment. I think it's funny. Yes, I am about 10 years old.



6 comments:

Francy said...

I think the common theme of your post is full moons (even if one is covered with a flesh covered panty).

Are you snowed in?

Kelly said...

Fran, you are so clever! I like the outfit also.

lauriecooper said...

News flash - looks to me like the flesh covered panty doesn't quite do its job - if you know what I mean.

Elaine said...

Fran and Laurie - I tried very hard to avoid using the p word in my post. Apparently, you do not share my aversion to that word.

Francy said...

I don't know why I said "panty." I don't like that word either. I usually say "undies."

Christina said...

That was a bit shocking! :) These comments are funny. I have to get all my news from the blogs. Sad, but true.