Also, for those of you who think it's a good idea to just let your grandkids come up with a name to call you, take a lesson from Harper. The name she came up with for my mom is Da-Dom. Not something sweet like Nanna. Da-Dom. I don't know if it's going to stick or not, but so far it has.
5 comments:
Harper's bed-head is crazy awesome! People actually pay money for that kind of hair...
Harrison calls his Grandma "Cwap-ah" which sounds worse than Da-dom.... in my opinion.
That was cute!
puddlegirl: Cwap-ah sorta sounds like Grandpa, maybe??
Her eyes are so gorgeous!
That's how I feel about getting out of bed! And it makes me so sad EVERY DAY when I have to wake them up to get ready for school.
The video is really cute, though. I love the conversations you have with her. I want to start a little section called "Conversations with Eliana"...they are so funny.
Too stinkin' cute! And she's sporting the hair. :D
Post a Comment