- I'm doing ok at keeping to my running schedule. I may miss a day here or there, but for the most part, I'm sticking to it. My knees and shins are starting to hurt. Hopefully, I'll just toughen up and get over it.
- There has been a lot of (unnecessary?) nakedness in the gym locker room lately. I'm not sure why. It weirds me out a little.
- I love my kiddo. She's pretty much awesome.
- I'm not very good at sharing my feelings. I had to do a lot of sharing first thing this morning. It wore me out.
98% of the human genome is noncoding DNA. Termed junk DNA, this vast majority of all human DNA has no known biological function. Why would we have so much nonfunctional genetic material? Are these the instructions for superpowers that are waiting to be tapped or are they really just junk left over from millions of years of modification? I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for superpowers.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
4 Things That Are On My Mind This Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I switched to a different, newer treadmill at our gym, my shin splits went away ... So you might try that if they have different types of treadmills. Also ... the locker room nudity REALLY weirds me out, too. Most definitely unnecessary.
I used to be an academic advisor at UC, and one of my co-workers had to go to a conference for work. She had to share a hotel room with an advisor from a different department at UC but it was no big deal because she thought she knew her pretty well and considered her a "work friend." Anyway, the first night they were there, my friend was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. We she came out, the other girl was exercising, doing sit ups etc, COMPLETELY NAKED!! She went on to do jumping jacks and running in place while naked! It totally freaked my friend out!
Post a Comment