Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Icy Roads and Panties

Not much to say today (I know, I know. I don't have much to say most days. No laughing please.)
  • Yesterday, I had to wait a good 15 minutes for this lady to maneuver her car out of the middle of the road. Some good Samaritans who lived in a nearby house came out to help her. I have a feeling that she probably ended up in a ditch somewhere else. It was not pretty.
  • There are a couple words and phrases in the English language that I very much dislike. They include panties, tramp (as in tramp on the gas), moist, and eat on it (as in we will eat on these leftovers for a few days). I know there are others, but I must have selectively blocked them from my memory. Do you have any words or phrases that you don't like?

6 comments:

melanie said...

Yes, yes indeed. I do not like the f-word and I am not talking about the obvious f-word bomb. I am talking about the word for gas, as in human gas. Hate it and cannot possibly, for the life of me say it.

I also hate shut up and retard.

Kelly said...

Shut up and stupid. I cringe when I hear those words.

lauriecooper said...

cigarette, fart, ruin, s***-faced - sorry - I really hate that one but I love saying COHCAH-COHLA

Christina said...

I really cringe when I hear someone say the Lord's name in vain, and when I hear the f-word, that is not gas. I can't think of too many "normal" words that get me. Your list made me laugh, though.

Anonymous said...

OMG Elaine we are twins the word PANTIES gives me the heebie jeebies!!!

Kelly Ley said...

I can't stand the "p" word used to describe a furry feline and also as a slang for female genitalia. Gross!!